- If you want to use additional fonts, you can check out comments in App issue. After downloading the .ttf or .otf file of font, you can import it with "Upload your Handwriting Font" button.
- I made this tool for fun and didn't expect the response I'm getting right now. Since this tool is not my full-time job, I may be late responding for the feature requests and emails regarding this tool.
🤓 Guide to add your own handwriting
- To use your handwriting, you will have to generate font of your handwriting.
- There are websites like Calligraphr that let you do that.
- Once you get .ttf file of your handwriting, upload it from 'Upload your handwriting font' button in customizations sections
You can DM me on Social Media, if you want to contribute.
❓ FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. How can I add my own Handwriting?
Check out Guide to add your own Handwriting
2. Where can I get more fonts?
You can use fonts from https://www.quantumenterprises.co.uk/handwriting-fonts/fontvault.htm
3. There are gaps between letters in custom fonts
This is a known issue that we haven't figured out the solution for. As a temporary workaround, there is letter spacing and word spacing option to adjust the gap.